Thoughts & Musings
Random postings on AutoCAD and other related topics…
- Article #1 – “Principles of CAD Management“ [published 12-06-2017], by Elliot Gindis
A CAD manager is truly the person that keeps an architecture or engineering office ticking. This article
lays out some ideas of what you need to do to perform this duty.
- Article #2 – “A Short Primer on 3D Printing“ [published 12-07-2017], by Elliot Gindis
This article lays out the basics of 3D printing and how it specifically relates to its use with AutoCAD.
- Article #3 – “What on Earth are Kernels?“ [published 12-10-2017], by Elliot Gindis
A kernel of truth, or a just corny story? This article gives a brief explanation of the purpose and nature
of the elusive and surprisingly rare 3D modeling kernel.
- Article #4 – “The Future Of AutoCAD“ [published 12-12-2017], by Elliot Gindis
This article explores the not-often-easy-to-predict direction of the Computer Aided Design industry
in general and AutoCAD in particular, with a discussion of CAD history and future trends to come.
- Article #5 – Coming Soon…..